Thursday, September 20, 2007

Saturn Return Success Story

Questions about Saturn Return seem to assume the worst -- that the Saturn Return will be grueling and disruptive -- but that is hardly the case. On the contrary, the first Saturn Return brings appropriate adjustments which in many cases can seem like a dream come true. Many people really find their stride and field during the first Saturn Return. You can't help but notice this if you read biographies of famous people or look at the lives of your parents and friends.


The difference Saturn makes here is that, unlike the outer planets, what Saturn gives you have earned and can keep.


Right from the horse's mouth, here is feedback from a young woman with Saturn in Leo in the fifth house who just completed her first Saturn Return. She had a reading from me about a year ago in anticipation of this.


These are her own words. At her request, I deleted some specifics to protect her anonymity. We both thought her story would be inspiring and insttructive.


"Dear Nancy,


"How are you? Hope that you are doing well. I don't know if you remember me, but you did a natal reading for me around this time last year. [Of course I remembered her!!]

Well, I had my official first Saturn Return last year in the month of August, and I can't tell you how much my life has changed since September 2006. My natal Saturn (I'm sure you can see if you still have my chart in your files.) is at 16 degrees Leo in the Fifth House, and Capricorn rules my Eleventh House. So for the past 29 years, I've been royally screwed when it came to having fun, romance, and friends.

"Since September 2006, I finally got a new position as a full-time associate at a fabulous tax law firm in the XXX Financial district. The pay is great. The people are even better. My boss is a lovable old, down-to-earth dear.
"For this job, I had to re-learn how to drive, (I hadn't driven since I was 16 and was always afraid to) and now I can drive confidently on my own.


"I started an LLM tax program at the local law school, courtesy of my firm (something that I've always wanted to do, and now someone is help paying for it).


"I got access to a car (something I never could afford) thanks to [a city program].


"I started taking my first ballroom dancing lessons (something I've always dreamed of doing).


"Over the past 7-8 months, I've amassed a lovely circle of friends, (which I've never had in my entire life) enough to invite about 20 of them over for my first New Year's dinner party. I threw another dinner party this past weekend, and had a nice time.


"And if that's not enough, I'm taking steps to start FLYING lessons (yes, little planes that could) under the great planetary alignments this month. I can't believe that 7 months ago, I was terrified of driving!!!!


"Is this all Saturn's return rewards at work? Anyway, I just wanted you to know my Saturn Return story, which of course, is still continuing. Do these good things keep coming after 30?


"God bless, SD"



It also depends on your relationship to change. SD is an Aries with Aries South Moon Node and she loves these new starts!




Just count the rewards that Saturn brought! Dream job, conquering fears about driving, great new friends, hobbies and a renewed sense of self confidence!
To answer SD's question, yes this is Saturn Return bringing this whole new way of life. In this case, it is things she's always wanted.


The three outer planets, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, bring changes that can be drastic and unpredictable. Uranus makes adjustments to a greater reality, not always to our liking. Neptune never keeps its promises. Pluto ends some stage of our evolution and begins another, usually in a way that doesn't make sense until later.

Much later it might seem like the best thing that could ever have happened.


Saturn on the other hand, if it brings rewards, brings them on the basis that you have earned them and we know what we earn we can keep! That's one of the laws of the universe.


Let me hear from you about your Saturn Return Success Story so I can publish it to inspire others. Send your comments to: nancy@bemyguide.net .

No comments: