Friday, September 28, 2007

Scond Saturn Return Reading

10.09.2006

Nancy, I have been involved with astrology for over 40 years, have had 4 different teachers and know what I need to learn. Your reading yesterday was and is brilliant; Liz Greene did a chart for this year and 2 other astrologers, with little understanding of the 2nd Saturn return [emphasis mine]. It is like you know it, are not afraid of it and assisted me in embracing it.

You have an uncanny ability to see from a larger perspective so you do not get lost in the trees as you are able to sense the forest I am going through..absolutely brilliant.

It makes perfect sense , very logical the way you shared it. For the past 10 years I have been fascinated with the nodes and find no astrologers that really discuss them.

From my point of view your understanding and brilliance of astrology, particularly the nodes and Saturn return deserves to be shared in a book. Maybe it is time, you have your e-books so with a little magic and a wave of the wand, it is there.

No comments: